I am slowly figuring out that I am finding LESS and LESS at Goodwill Their prices are way too high and their selection is not great either. Which makes me sad. I have two Goodwill’s in my area and I am finding that the one in the smaller town tends to have a little better prices and more deals.
I stopped in last week and actually found some frames that were included in the 50% color that week! (RARE!)
- Large frame $3.63 but 50% off– paid $1.81
- 2 small frames $1.71 each but 50% off – paid $0.85 each
Then of course, I stopped in Value Village!
And hit the scarf jackpot
- The black, purple, and red/white striped scarfs were $1.99 each. The navy one is more of silk type scarf and it was only $0.69!
- Frame – $0.80
- 4 pink napkins – $0.49 each (on my spring table right now!)
- little stool – $2.42 (not sure what I am going to do with this, but definitely will spray paint it! I have seen little stools like this before in décor arrangements that I liked so hopefully I can find a place for it.)
SOOOO ready for yard sale season to start in full swing!
How about you? Find anything good this week at a thrift store? Are you ready for yard sale season to start?