So today is gonna be a fun post… I’m sharing my little girls room and her Hearth and Hand dollhouse all decorated for Christmas! So grab your cup of coffee and just enjoy this post because I had WAY too much fun taking lots of pictures.
I scored this dollhouse after Christmas last year for 90% off in-store… I had been stalking it waiting and waiting for it to go down and I was so excited to actually find it at 90% off! I saved it until June of this year and put it together and gave it to our little girl for her 3rd birthday. Since then we have had fun finding little things here and there to add to it and then we had so much fun decorating it together for Christmas!
Here’s a quick source list of the exterior items:
white rocking chairs – came with dollhouse, lights, wreaths, trees – Target dollar spot, sled – ornament from Walmart, JOY sign – magnet from Hobby Lobby, mailbox – clearance from Hobby Lobby, rug – felt from Hobby Lobby. cream rocking chair on side porch – ornament from Hobby Lobby.
I just can’t even… is there an app that will shrink me small enough so I can live in this dollhouse?
But it gets even better inside…
The dollhouse came with 10 or so pieces of wood furniture and then we gave her this Li’l Woodeez bunny family and the bunk bed set to go with the dollhouse for her birthday, and she spent some birthday money from Nana to get the living room/nursery set. Only some Target stores carry this line but here’s link to what’s available online. Over time we have added little pieces here and there from the dollhouse section at Hobby Lobby and I also watched last Christmas on clearance to find bottle brush trees/wreaths and little decor to add to it this year.
I have no words its all just way too cute in miniature form… so I’ll just share all the fun pictures
The mommy rabbit is busy in the kitchen making some Christmas cookies, while the grandma, grandpa and daddy bunny are chatting in the living room – looks like the grandpa bunny may be taking a snooze
Upstairs the baby twin bunnies and the big brother bunnies are playing or taking a nap. She has so much fun playing with this bunny family and house (and mommy may too ) – she calls it her bunny house not a dollhouse.
- Bunny family– Li’l Woodzeez brand found at Target (only some stores carry it but here’s what is online) or on Amazon
- Dining room: table and chairs – came with dollhouse, trees/cookies/plates – Hobby Lobby, windmill – ornament from Hobby Lobby, Farmhouse sign – magnet from Hobby Lobby, all rugs are felt sheets from Hobby Lobby cut to size.
- Living room: wood furniture – came with dollhouse, coffee table – wood pedestal from Target dollar spot, bright furniture – living room set from Li’l Woodzeez, metal arch – fairy garden section at Hobby Lobby, both signs – magnets from Hobby Lobby, pink bottle brush tree – little Christmas section at Hobby Lobby, white mini bottle brush trees – set of ornaments from Walmart, deer – little Christmas section at Hobby Lobby.
- Kitchen: wood furniture – came with dollhouse, wood chest – unfinished wood section at Hobby Lobby, plant – dollhouse section Hobby Lobby
- Bedroom: Li’l Woodzeez nursery set and also the bunk bed bedroom set – came with beds, toy boxes, nightstands, toys and more, garland – little Christmas section at Hobby Lobby.
So I hope you had as much fun looking at all those pictures as I did taking them – something about life in miniature form is just magical!
I haven’t showed her room in a while but here is the reveal of it as her nursery. It has evolved/been rearranged a bit over the last 2 years into a toddler room and is going to be transitioning into a little girls room with a twin bed in the new year but here it is how it looks now decorated for Christmas.
She’s busy making Christmas cookies in her kitchen (facebook marketplace find).
Scored that little pink cupcake house 90% off last year at Hobby Lobby along with the Hearth and Hand tree from Target 90% off and knew they would look perfect in her room. Snowglobe is from Dollar Tree.
She had a small white tree in here on the floor but all the lights burned out a week ago so I borrowed my little Walmart flocked tree from the living room, strung some lights on it, and we redecorated it with all her collected and handmade ornaments. I love it put down in that Hobby Lobby spring clearance box and up on her dresser – we may do that every year now!
Tree picture and pink deer were 90% off Hobby Lobby Christmas clearance last year too.
Star lights on bed are Target dollar spot. Those may stay up all year
And no, her room is not always this clean and I didn’t straighten up closet for picture but here’s a shot of this side of the room. She had double closet doors that took up so much room when open so we took them off for now so closet can be used for lots of yard sale find clothes and toys 98% of all my little girls clothes (and most of her toys!) are secondhand from yard sales, thrift stores, or consignment sales – I am constantly looking and finding for next size/season and am so thankful to dress her up in cute clothes for quarters!
Hope you enjoyed this tour! While I was straightening up and taking pictures my little girl was playing and watching and said, “Mommy, I love my room.” Makes it all worth it!