This post is sponsored by DecoArt. I am a DecoArt Core blogger for 2016-2017 and enjoy using and sharing some of their products with you. All thoughts, opinions, and styling are all mine.
What colors do you do for Christmas? I pretty much always include red except for the year I did an all neutral theme. DecoArt challenged us to use silver/white/blues for a Christmas project this month and if I was to do a wintery/blue theme this is how I imagine it! Silver, white, snowy, and muted blues and grays. Maybe one year I’ll leave my tree up after Christmas and do a winter white/blue theme – that would be pretty and fun!
- wood snowflakes (these came from Joann’s)
- Americana Decor multi-surface metallic paint in silver
- Americana Decor multi-surface Satin paint in Dolphin
- Americana Decor multi-surface Satin paint in White Birch
- Americana Decor multi-surface Satin paint in Steel Grey
- Americana Decor multi-surface Satin paint in Night Sky
I really loved this silver metallic paint – it was so pretty on this 3d wood snowflake!
And the other 4 colors – white, a light silver, a muted gray blue, and a dark blue I used on the other snowflakes. I think this muted color palette is so pretty!
When the last coat of paint was drying I sprinkled some epsom salt on it to add some texture and sparkle.
All that was left was to thread some twine through the holes and they were ready to hang!
They look especially pretty on my flocked tree!
What color theme are you doing for Christmas this year?