I am glad you are interesting in advertising on The Frugal Homemaker!
I started The Frugal Homemaker in September of 2011 as an extension of my first blog, CentsibleSavings. I wanted a site that I could specifically share how to decorate and manage your home on a yard sale budget. I post about all kinds of things from Do-It-Yourself projects, crafts, and furniture makeovers to baking, organizing, and managing a home on a budget.
The Frugal Homemaker statistics: (updated July 2015)
- 215,000 pageviews each month
- 150,000 visits each month
- 150,000 unique visitors each month
- 2,550 Email subscribers
- 23,000 Facebook followers
- 23,00 Pinterest followers
- 1,000 Twitter followers
- 1,000 Instagram followers
There are several advertisement options available:
- Sidebar ad (listed under “sponsors” on right side) This can be an image or a text ad. If you need help with this or have a question, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Giveaways, product reviews, sponsored posts – This is great advertisement for your company as these posts will go out to all my readers by email, facebook, twitter, and RSS subscription and remain on my blog indefinitely. If you wish to have me do a product review and giveaway, I request that you provide a product for me to review AND a product to giveaway to my readers and handle shipping of that product too. I will provide you with the name of the winner after the giveaway ends. I also charge a fee for my time to review, post, and manage the giveaway. Although depending on the product the fee may be waived if I am provided with a product for my family. I will give my honest opinion, good or bad, in a product review. Contact me for details and for rates. I LOVE to work with small business owners, bloggers, etsy owners as well as large brands and companies.
Have another idea? Contact me and I will see if I can make it work!
To advertise, or to get more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am looking forward to working with you!