I am glad you are interesting in advertising on The Frugal Homemaker!
I started The Frugal Homemaker in September of 2011 as an extension of my first blog, CentsibleSavings. I wanted a site that I could specifically share how to decorate and manage your home on a yard sale budget. I post about all kinds of things from Do-It-Yourself projects, crafts, and furniture makeovers to baking, organizing, and managing a home on a budget.
The Frugal Homemaker statistics: (updated June 2013)
- 100,000 pageviews each month
- 50,000 visits each month
- 40,000 unique visitors each month
- 4,000 Facebook followers
- 6,00 Pinterest followers
There are several advertisement options available:
- Sidebar ad (listed under “sponsors” on right side) – You can see all the options for this below. Just click on the ad option you wish to buy, upload your image, and pay through a secure site using credit card or paypal account. If you wish, you can offer a special discount to my readers (ex: 15% off any purchase by entering “FRUGALHOME” at checkout) and that will be mentioned under the ad in the sidebar. If you need help with this or have a question, please contact me at email@example.com.
- Ad/text link embedded within post – A link or ad will be placed at the bottom of an upcoming post. This gives you even more exposure since it reaches all of my subscribers by RSS, email, facebook, and twitter. ($15 per post or $50 for a link embedded in every post that is posted for the entire month.)
- Giveaways and product reviews – This is great advertisement for your company as these posts will go out to all my readers by email, facebook, twitter, and RSS subscription and remain on my blog indefinitely. If you wish to have me do a product review and giveaway, I request that you provide a product for me to review AND a product to giveaway to my readers and handle shipping of that product too. I will provide you with the name of the winner after the giveaway ends. I also charge a fee for my time to review, post, and manage the giveaway. Although depending on the product the fee may be waived if I am provided with a product for my family. I will give my honest opinion, good or bad, in a product review. Contact me for details and for rates. I LOVE to work with small business owners, bloggers, etsy owners as well as large brands and companies.
Have another idea? Contact me and I will see if I can make it work!
To advertise, or to get more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am looking forward to working with you!