I’m so excited to FINALLY share our little girls modern farmhouse gray and white nursery reveal. I hate that it has taken so long to share but when you move at 37 weeks pregnant into a fixer upper, have a baby, while continuing to work on your fixer upper this time with a little helper, things just take a bit longer to complete and a lot longer to share. Her nursery has actually been done for a while I just hadn’t gotten a chance to share it all.
So let’s go back to when I was pregnant with our little girl, but yet our home was up for sale so all the nursery decorating I could do was working on a mood board and gathering some things I thought would work in the room.
We finally moved 3 weeks before our little was due and her nursery looked like this…
Not quite the look I was going for. We replaced the carpet right away and I even managed to get the room painted before she arrived. I tried to color match her crib which was a miserable fail but I finally ended up with the perfect gray that I LOVE – Classic Silver by Behr. This gray reads true gray to me with no undertones and looks amazing with white.
Many other projects went into this room including a $30 wall of faux shiplap and I’ll list them all at the end, but for now just enjoy the tour of our little girls nursery.
And here’s a peek into her organized closet. All the heart eyes for those little baby clothes – many of which she has outgrown by now.
I am so thankful our little girl and just love this room I was able to create for her! It will be able to grow with her over time as we change the crib out to a toddler bed and maybe incorporate some toy storage into the closet or a shelf, but the basics of the wall color, shiplap wall, chandelier, and curtains can all just transition perfectly
You can find more details, sources and tutorials on many of the things that you see in this room at the links below:
- Gray and white nursery moodboard and plans
- New paint and before/after pictures
- Chicken wire hairbow holder
- Nursery closet organization (adding more shelves and organizing)
- DIY wood white washed shelves
- Yard sale find crystal chandelier
- LOVE baby footprint art tutorial
- shiplap wall tutorial (for less than $30!)
- DIY painted pink rocking chair
- DIY painted wood rocking horse
And here’s some sources of items you see in the room (affiliate links may be included)
- crib – Ti Amo Catania in light gray from Babies R Us
- paint – Classic Silver by Behr
- rug – Maples Rugs in Trellis cream and gray (won in a giveaway from Remodelaholic)
- dresser – painted yard sale find
- curtains – Homegoods
- gray and white chevron blanket – handmade baby gift
- ruffled crib skirt – from Pottery Barn bought at a consignment sale
- sheets, pillows, almost all of the decor – yard sale/thrift store finds
- galvanized wall art above crib – Hobby Lobby from several years ago
- mirror – yard sale find
- wicker chair, rocking horse, rocking chair – thrifted finds