Lots of finds to share with you this week! Some from yard sales and some from thrift stores. So here goes!
I stopped in quickly at Value Village with my nephew and found some good finds.
- Balderdash game – 60¢
- Taboo game – $1.91
- Scarf – 49¢
Then on Saturday I headed out yard saling!
This was at a yard sale in a neighborhood near my house.
- Large basket – $2.00
- Flower centerpiece – $1.00
Then I stopped at my parking lot yard sale. These Christmas placemats came in a set of 4 and still had the tags on them. Guess how much she said she wanted for them? 25¢ for ALL FOUR! What is that like 6¢ each? Going to enjoy using these at Christmas!
When I realized her prices were so cheap, I took a second trip back through her booth!
- mason jar – 25¢
- kids plate for my nephew – 25¢
- wood centerpiece thing – 25¢.
Couldn’t find anything else at her booth that I couldn’t live without unfortunately – although I LOVED her prices!
Stopped at one more yard sale on my way home. This was at a house that we drive by all the time and I love the way she has her porch decorated. So when I saw she was having a sale, I knew she would have good stuff!
- metal wall hanging – $3.00
- 2 glass vases filled with faux lemons – $1.00 each
- Metal tissue box (but that is not what I plan to use it for – any guesses what I am using it for?) – $1.00
And I made a quick stop at the flea market! One of my favorite booths had told me he was going to have a house full of stuff to set out so I was anxious to see what he had.
- Large ornate mirror – $3.00 (Would love to paint this some bright color!)
- glass cake plate (vintage Recollection glass in original box) – $2.00
Lots of fun deals! I will be showing you how I put some of these and some of my I love thrifting day finds to use in my home next week.
What did you find this week?
Linking up to: Rhoda’s Thrifty Treasure party